A large scale international organisation in Dublin City Centre are currently seeking to engage with experienced HR Transformation Program / Project Manager's to design, lead and execute a number of global HR project workstreams within the organisation. The incoming HR Transformation Program Manager will play a pivotal role in the delivery on strategic functions including system upgrades, transformation and change management.
As HR Transformation Program Leader, you will:
- Evaluate current processes / procedures within current project works streams and set out upcoming KPI's in line with project targets and company objectives.
- Direct activities both internally and externally.
- Be accountable for resource planning to safeguard work stream plans and deadlines.
- Supervise project communications, guaranteeing stakeholders are constantly informed and updated with appropriate and well-timed information. (Global HR Leaders, Finance, IT and relevant business leaders across multiple locations)
- Have ownership over project delivery, risk and issue management.
- Ensure best practices for the risk management process, including the identification and implementation of risk and issue mitigating actions.
- Ensure projects are delivered in regards to timeline while keeping the projects on budget.
To be considered you must be able to clearly demonstrate strong HR leadership credentials with at least 8+ years' HR operations or shared services environment or HR Functional experience preferred (i.e. HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Staffing, Payroll, HR Service Center, etc.).
- A strong understanding of Project Management facets including planning, risk and change management. Including best practice techniques, tools, and practices.
- Lean practices or comprehensive knowledge and skills in identifying and implementing process improvements essential.
- Proven and strong technical skills including communications. Advanced Microsoft skills required
- Workday experience is preferred.
- An ability to show strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders, capable of understanding and communicating issues. With an ability to negotiate and influence multiple stakeholders across varying business lines: HR, IT, Finance & Commercial
- A self-motivated team manager with the ability to drive build and motivate a high performing team.
- An eye for detail which is aided with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
For a confidential discussion on this superb HR Change & Transformation opportunity and organisation call Trish Horan on 00 353 1 6321839.