Indirect Procurement Specialist
Our client is a globally recognised organisation who is home to some of the world's most identifiable brands. They are looking for an Indirect Procurement Specialist to join their team on a 12-month contract basis. The role is based in Dublin.
You will have, but not limited to, the following responsibilities/activities:
- You will be responsible for tactical procurement activities, managing supplier lists and working closely cross functional partners within the business.
- You will negotiate on behalf of the organisation, ensuring alignment and compliance.
- Throughout the duration of this contract, you will collect and share market intelligence to spot areas for improvement and achieving cost reduction or optimisation.
- It will be your responsibility to optimise the supplier list, negotiating contracts and ensuring supply conditions are adequate and sustainable.
- You must have 3+ years' experience in a similar role within a multinational organisation.
- You will have a degree in a relevant field.
- Competent using SAP and MS Office.
- You will be an excellent communicator with fluency in English. Having another language would be an asset.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.