My client, a multi-national medical device organisation based here in Leinster are seeking an Informatics Engineer to join their technical function for an 18-month contract. The right professional will be experienced in Clinical Laboratory information systems in a medical technologies industry. This is a great chance for the right candidate to play a crucial role in several key projects for the technical function of the business while gaining some good exposure to the dynamics of a forward moving company with strong advancements in pipeline. See below for further details.
- Play a key role in multiple software projects using Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Develop complex software requirements for the business.
- Conduct safety risk analysis of these requirements for the business.
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting activities.
- Bachelors degree in technical discipline (Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Informatics, IT)
- Knowledge of Clinical Laboratory Information Systems
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Demonstrated exp. In Computer Networking, Security, Server class software
- Analytical and troubleshooting experience in a manufacturing setting
Apply now or for more information contact Chris Browne directly at 01 6321886 for a confidential discussion.