International cyber security & compliance solutions business with over 5 million users of its award-winning platform. This company maintains partnerships with many of the world's leading payment service providers.
With an EMEA head office in Dublin and with operations in the US, Australia, India, Philippines, Sweden, South Africa & the UK, they now have a requirement for an EMEA Finance Manager to support the Irish business.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Leader in the US offices and with 3 direct reports, the Interim EMEA Finance Manager will have responsibility for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for group entities including consolidated management accounts.
- Preparation of year-end group financial statements including consolidated financial statements.
- Preparation of departmental KPI reports.
- Manage and own the monthly close process, including review of monthly cash, prepaids, fixed assets, intercompany, accruals and owning and meeting internal deadlines.
- Review and ensure that proper account reconciliations are being maintained by accountants and address any variances in a timely manner.
- Lead, mentor and develop the finance team in improving processes, timeliness, and accuracy.
- Assess technical accounting issues for appropriate financial treatment
- Preparation of monthly short term cash flows; and oversee credit control.
- Drive improvements to the close process through automation.
- Assisting Group Financial Controller with ad-hoc financial projects.
- Coordinate local financial and tax advisors in group locations.
- Strong project management experience particularly in financial system rollout.
- Monitor departmental and regional budgets.
- Implementation of accounting systems;
- Implementation of internal controls and financial procedures; and
- Coordination of financial audits and proper filing of tax returns for group entities.
To be considered:
- Commercially minded qualified account (ACA/ACCA/CPA) with at least 10 years post qualified experience.
- Excellent technical accounting skills
- At least 3 years people management experience
- Relevant experience and expertise in key responsibilities identified above and working with all levels of employees and managers in the business
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with an ability to maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally across all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills & strong working knowledge of accounting systems
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines.
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices.
- Honesty and integrity.
Salary: €450 per day/€100,000 per annum.
This role can be hybrid or working 100% from home from anywhere.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.