My client, an independent fundraising body that supports projects on behalf of a Third level college are seeking a Head of Finance on an interim basis. The body are responsible for managing various education & social projects to support scholarships for talented individuals and social challenges both nationally and internationally that their students face.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Finance will be responsible for the financial management of the body, responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and year end statutory accounts.
- Preparation of all supporting information for the annual audit.
- Establish and manage procedures for budget and forecast preparation and preparation of the annual budget in consultation with the CEO.
- Maintain financial reports for each fundraising project. Provision of accurate and timely reporting on the financial activity of the various projects.
- Serve as Risk Officer for the fundraising body.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current data protection legislation.
- Liaise with the Committee on the preparation of all materials requested and work to assist with their oversight role.
- Serve as secretariat to the committee, scheduling and attending meetings, preparing committee materials etc.
- Cash management.
- Handle special projects and general support as required by the CEO and Director of Operations.
To be considered, you will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified accountant with 3+ years post qualified experience.
- Experience within a not for profit/fundraising environment would be highly desirable.
Salary: up to €75,000
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on +35316321881 for a confidential discussion