An interim Head of HR role has arisen in a recognised organisation, well known across Ireland for supporting and protecting the environment. In more recent years, this organisation has transformed how services are delivered with emphasis on efficiently, cost and sustainability, while utilising new technologies where possible. This is a role that will lead and manage the HR function and work with all employees ensuring a best-in-class HR service.
As the Head of HR, you will have responsibility for setting the HR vision and aligning it to the organisational goals of the business. Leading a HR team, this role will have full accountability for driving strategic initiatives and operational HR activity to a headcount population of just under 200 people.
- Leading the development and implementation of key HR initiatives within the areas of Talent Management, Recruitment, Wellbeing, Employee Engagement and HR Operations.
- Building strong relationships with senior leaders and partnering with business units to deliver high quality, efficient and consistent HR initiatives and services.
- Providing expert input to organisation design and development underpinned by strong awareness of people needs and risks as well as succession planning across functions.
- Delivering HR policies and practices aligned to comply with specific requirements and employment legislation whilst effectively supporting and maintaining a flexible, innovative performance culture.
- Playing a key leadership role to evolve the HR Strategy in line with the corporate strategy, that enables the continued transformation and proactively supporting the change impact on the organisation.
- Ensuring operational effectiveness by leading and developing the wider HR team to deliver high quality HR support to the staff aligned with strategy and ambition.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships with the parent department and external providers.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR professional with a strong HR background and a member of CIPD. At least 7 years' experience operating at a senior level and leading a function is important. Experience of operating in a public sector environment is not essential but desired.
You will also have;
- Proven experience in managing employee relations including industrial relations experience.
- The ability to provide executive coaching and acting as an Executive HR Leader.
- Solid knowledge of various HR disciplines such as Diversity, Compensation, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Talent Management and Organisational Effectiveness
- Strong commercial acumen, be a trusted confidante and advisor on fit for purpose people solutions to enable the organisation to shape & deliver its strategic plans.
- The ability to be change catalyst who can successfully manage change.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.