Interim Head of Marketing - (Maternity Cover)
We empower our client organisations through talent, as the largest privately owned search firm in Ireland. We value innovation and provide all employees with the opportunity to influence and shape the future of their workplace.
About the role:
This is a key leadership role that drives the implementation of our annual marketing plan and supports all customer growth and experience initiatives.
You will work with the CEO and Head of Finance to evaluate customer success data seeking continuous improvement while identifying new initiatives to ensure optimum customer relationship value.
The Interim Head of Marketing will work collaboratively with senior leaders to ensure they are fully supported in their achievement of their own strategic outcomes.
While the role will be based from our offices in Dublin, Fitzwilliam Square, we provide flexible working opportunities. This includes hybrid working with two designated days in our offices (gathering days) and up to three days working from home (agile days) and in this role, the possibility or part-time or part-week if required.
- Execution of multi-channel marketing plan in line with company goals.
- Manage marketing resources and supplier relationships to meet stakeholders needs.
- Act as the brand guardian in the preparation and delivery of all customer documentation, ensuring customer experience is accurate and consistent for all.
- Champion communication to gain commitment and support across all key stakeholders to ensure that each activity is suitably supported, implemented and later evaluated.
- Budget management and tracking.
- Support the investigation of customer value potential and opportunities for experience differentiation. Evaluating customer satisfaction and tactics to improve.
- Develop and directly oversight customers with high value or potential, working closely with colleagues who are "hands-on" with the account.
- Supporting the onboarding of new customers with relevant colleagues and reviewing at a system level where we can improve processes and experiences for new customers.
- Work with other data stakeholders to surface data from customer and operational analytics in support of customer relationship growth targets.
- Collate information from customers at meetings and through other methods to enable innovation in current products and the development of new business solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Prior experience in a demanding customer-centric organisation.
- Proven ability to prioritise and work accurately to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to remain agile and effective in an often-ambiguous environment.
- A self-aware and task-oriented person with the ability to work towards short goals and long-term outcomes.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Generous annual leave policy.
- Hybrid working - two days in the office.
If you are curious to learn more about this role, send us a current CV or link to a LinkedIn page, along with a mobile number and we will get in touch.