My client is a global software organisation with over 3,000 employees across geographies and remits and over 400 customers in 30+ countries. Recognised a leader in their space, this organisation is growing at a fast space and paving the way when it comes to culture, employee engagement, continuous learning, and talent development. Reporting to the HR Director, this new HR professional will support an employee base across various operational and strategic HR items.
- Provide strategic and operational HR Business Partner support to teams in various global locations as well as to specific global teams as required.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of key HR initiatives to enhance line manager capability across the spectrum of people processes and practices.
- Apply strong project and change management rigor on implementation of people initiatives.
- Champion the talent agenda; which will include but not be limited to; performance reviews, talent development, diversity & inclusion, culture and organisation agility.
- Work closely with colleagues in functions such as Reward Planning, Talent Attraction and Learning.
- Build collaborative and productive relationships with the local and global HR network.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a global or matrix environment and display proven ability to partner at various levels of an international organisation. Strong change management and project management experience is key, having designed and led the delivery of new HR initiatives and programs. Other requirements for this role include;
- A self-aware, collaborative HR professional who can positively engage colleagues and influence key stakeholders.
- A professional with a level of resilience and flexibility to adapt quickly to changing business priorities and demands.
- Working knowledge of international employment legislation.
- Excellent communication & influencing skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- A team player who is culturally sensitive and aware.
- Logical thinker, pro-active with the ability to managing multiple complex competing priorities at once.
For more information, contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 or apply directly