My client is a well known charity that has been in existence for over 130 years, offering support and services to help families and communities thrive. At a time of positive change through growth and expansion, the organisation wishes to recruit an experienced Interim HR professional to join the Senior Management Team. Reporting to the Chief Executive, the Interim HR Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the HR strategy ensuring that policies, procedures and practices meet the needs, goals and aims of the organisation and the management team and staff.
- Ensuring implementation of key HR & people management initiatives including:
- Development of a Workforce Plan (in relation to succession requirements)
- Participation in the recruitment, selection and decision-making process for key positions
- Introduction of a Performance Management System (setting of goals and objectives); introducing a performance conversation culture and coaching
- Learning & Development at all levels with particular emphasis on enhancing the leadership and managerial capabilities across the organisation
- Staff communications and engagement, equality and diversity, reward etc.
- Providing support and advice to the management team on HR matters
- Acting as a coach to guide and mentor line managers in resolving employee issues
- Provide a high level of HR professionalism on all HR matters, ensuring all policies guidelines and procedures are updated and in compliance will legislation and best practice HR as well as maintaining HR records
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR professional with a strong track record and at least 8-10 years experience, ideally gained in a housing, property, or another regulated organisation. A professional qualification and chartered CIPD membership would be desirable.
You will also have;
- Excellent communication, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Experience with employment law issues and demonstrated experience in conflict resolution
- A results driven and collaborative style of working with a positive attitude
- A demonstrated agility by being flexible and open to change
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.