Our client is a leading FMCG organisation exporting to over 130 markets globally. Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced International Customer Relationship Co-Ordinator to join their team based in Dublin on a 9-12 month contract.
The International Customer Relationship Co-Ordinator will serve as a key member of the Customer Service team and will be a key contributor to all export shipping and customer relationship requirements. As the Customer Relationship Co-Ordinator for the duration of your contract, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all exporting and distributing shipments to relevant markets
- Working closely with all internal and external stakeholders, maintaining and building on relationships
- Working closely with the current customer service team to ensure all functions are collaborating effectively to ensure the resolution of any conflicts that might arise
- Ensuring compliance is met for transporting high-value goods
The ideal Customer Relationship Co-Ordinator will have 3-5 years working within a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment. You will also have:
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- A degree qualification in supply chain, business or related discipline
- Experience using ERP systems (Would be beneficial)
- Experience in export and distribution
The successful Customer Relationship Co-Ordinator will receive a competitive base salary along with a strong benefits package which include:
- Profit Share
- 25 days annual leave
To discover more contact Gary Meade in HRM on +353 21 4511195 for a confidential discussion.