My client, a global leader in IT & Cybersecurity solutions are seeking a motivated, driven International Payroll Coordinator with exceptional attention to detail to join their team.
The International Payroll Coordinator is responsible for coordinating Employee & Payroll information between the company and the in-country Payroll Providers across several Global regions. As part of a highly effective international team, you will have the opportunity to support all global regions.
The responsibilities of the international payroll coordinator will include:
- Collect employee and payroll data from various internal departments (promotions, transfers, terminations, new hires, commissions, bonuses, overtime, holiday balances etc)
- Complete the payroll info onto Specific excel Templates and submit to the in-country Payroll providers
- Review the Preliminary Payroll Reports from the Payroll Providers (variances & calculations where applicable) and Approve for Payment
- Collect Final Reports & follow up on 3rd party payments to the local Tax & Social Security Authorities, Pension Funds, Insurance providers, etc
- Manage Shared Payroll Mailbox - answer queries from Employees, Internal Departments & in-country Payroll Providers
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, relevant industry regulations, tax, and deduction laws
- Preparing payroll reports for management and auditing purposes
- Degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
To be considered, the candidate will possess the following skills:
- English speaker (additional language a plus)
- Experience in payroll administration, bookkeeping - International Payroll EMEA & APAC a Plus
- Good working general knowledge of accounting practices and tax laws
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & database software, reporting tools with intermediate-advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organisational and time management skills; adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, GDPR
- Ability to maintain Strong attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
Salary: up to €48,000 depending on experience.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.