Our client is global pharmaceutical organisation with offices based out of Dublin. Due to continued growth, they are seeking an experienced Program Management professional to lead a large integration Project within their global network.
- The International Program Manager will Identify and recruit several Project Managers to support the country leads for the project.
- You will ensure project organizations are set up properly by leveraging resources from functional experts including subject matter expertise.
- Ensuring effective project plans are developed and delivered by all project leaders.
- You will ensure key milestones, resource plans, risk management plan and success criteria are clearly established for each project while enabling successful execution outcomes.
- The Int Program Manager will Monitor & report on progress and budgets for active projects, support cost estimates with proper cost and resources allocations estimated for future products.
- Supporting senior leaders on budget forecasts for Long Range Plans.
- You will develop, in conjunction with the US Reference Lab Team and other Functional experts, an International Reference Labs Playbook.
- Ensuring standards of delivery excellence are met across program and project management.
- Prepare and present progress, risks and issues for steering committees at Country, International and Global Levels.
- Providing strategic guidance on project and program design, delivery and evaluation.
- You will have expert program and project management skills 7+ years' experience in global/International program management.
- Proven experience in site / laboratory green field set up or business integration.
- You will have the ability to influence others across multiple international locations with the proven experience working collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver projects in a complex environment.
- Deep experience leading change and transformation programs within a GMP environment.
- This is a 24-month contract role initially with an excellent rate on offer.
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV.