Our client is a leading pharmaceutical organisation. Due to continued growth they are seeking an International Supply Planner to join their team based in Dublin on an 11-month contract.
The International Supply Planner will be responsible for virtually managing global sites within the organisation:
- Take responsibility for on time supply, inventory strategy, vendor management and all other end to end supply chain functions
- Create accurate MRP for assigned product groups
- Process all relevant activities within the SAP and APO systems
- Manage and provide solutions efficiently to any potential product supply issues
The ideal International Supply Planner will have between 3-5 years' experience working within a fast-paced pharmaceutical environment. You will also have:
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- A Degree qualification in supply chain or related discipline
- Strong IT skills, knowledge of SAP
- Lean and or Six Sigma Certification
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- APCIS certified would be a benefit
The successful International Supply Planner will receive a competitive day rate.
To discover more contact Gary Meade in HRM on +353 21 4511195 for a confidential discussion.