Invoice To Cash Team Lead
Our client, one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for a establish Invoice to Cash Team Leader to support their growing business on an initial 11 month contract basis. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 30,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries.
This Invoice to Cash Team Leader Contractor role will be sitting in the EMEA head office and reports to the Head of European Credit and Collections and will be responsible for managing a team of credit collection executives ensuring targets are adhered to, supporting the internal controls and maintaining key business relationships across a number of areas in the business and with external customers. The I2C Lead will also play a key role in driving process improvements and supporting initiatives within the team
The position is intended to be a long-term contract and will have potential to develop into a longer-term opportunity within the business for the right individual.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Providing appropriate supervision and coaching for all direct reports, ensuring regular 1 to 1’s and team development
- Ensuring that the collection processes are followed, and DSO and cash collection targets are met
- Managing items in AR ledgers to ensure that cleared in a timely manner
- Supporting the team with escalations and resolving queries where required
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationship with Local country stakeholders
- Working with other departments to resolve specific issues preventing collection of overdue invoices
- Monitoring and advising on Customer credit Limits review and risk assessment
- Work closely with ITC Manual activities team
- Perform month-end activities/controls as required
- Identify opportunities and actively support implementation of process and system improvements
- Undertake other ad-hoc projects and duties as required
In order to be considered for this daily rate Invoice To Cash Team Leader, you will be a qualified and experienced Credit and Collections or Accounts Receivable lead with relevant exposure within a large multinational in a shared service environment.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- A strong working background in Credit Collection and/or Receivables from within a blue-chip multinational environment.
- You will be fluent in a second European language, ideally German
- You will have excellent people management / team lead experience and able to develop your team effectively
- You will have a strong working background in process improvement and project management
- Have strong stakeholder management experience dealing with senior level colleague across multiple regions
- A deep understanding of the systems, processes and controls involved in recording transactions in and ERP accounting system (Oracle, JD Edwards or SAP), as well as the interrelationships that exist.
- You will have advance Excel skills
What’s on offer:
- Exciting long term daily rate contract role within a leading Multinational Headquartered in Ireland
- Ability to add value and to further develop your international experience
- The genuine opportunity to be considered for other longer term positions in the business
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin City Centre