Our client, one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for an establish Invoice to Cash Team Lead to support their growing business on an initial 11-month contract basis. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 30,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries.
This Invoice to Cash (German) Lead role will be sitting in the EMEA head office and reports to the European Credit & Collection Manager and will be responsible for managing a team of credit to cash coordinators, ensuring collection targets are achieved while respecting internal controls and maintaining a strong working relationship with the business, supply chain and customers. The Invoice to Cash Collections role will also play a key role in supporting process improvements and initiatives within the team.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Provide supervision and coaching for all direct reports, with team development and monthly 1 to 1's. Support the team by handling escalations and resolving queries where required
- Ensure Collection processes are followed; DSO and cash collection targets are met
- Ensure old items on the AR ledgers are reviewed and cleared timely
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with local stakeholders
- Work cross functionally to resolve specific issues preventing collection of overdue invoices
- Review and manage Customer credit Limits with risk assessment
- Work closely with ITC Manual activities team
- Perform month-end activities/controls as required
- Introduce and implement process and system improvements
- Undertake other ad-hoc projects and duties as required
In order to be considered for this daily rate Invoice To Cash contract role, you will be a qualified and experienced in Credit and Collections or Accounts Receivable with relevant exposure within a large multinational in a shared service environment.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- A strong working background in Collections and/or Receivables from within a blue-chip multinational environment
- You will be fluent in a German to a business level
- You will have strong experience in credit management including letters of credit /bank guarantees
- A deep understanding of the systems, processes and controls involved in recording transactions in and ERP accounting system (ideally SAP), as well as the interrelationships that exist
- You will have a strong team work approach and able to work effectively in a diverse collections team
- You will have advanced Excel skills
What's on offer:
- Exciting long term daily rate contract role within a leading Multinational Headquartered in Ireland
- Ability to add value and to further develop your international experience
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shannen Courtney at HRM on +353 1 632 1878 for a confidential discussion.