An opportunity has opened up to join the IT Support Team at a leading global manufacturer within the FMCG industry. They are currently seeking an IT Support Analyst for a Deskside Support role, to work on-site. This role is based at our client's site in Wexford.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from colleagues or suppliers.
- 1st and 2nd line support.
- Troubleshooting & Supporting IT based issues.
- Experience in troubleshooting of Microsoft Office suites, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Webex.
- Troubleshooting general network.
- Supporting with issues & tasks from start to finish, escalating to third parties where required.
- Some knowledge or experience in set up of employee laptop & phone issues.
- VIP IT support for Executives.
- Work Monday to Friday at the client's site.
- Will have full training in this role and development opportunities to progress.
- Minimum of 1 year's practical experience providing IT support. This should include:
- Desktop troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office products
- Mobile devices experience
- Some experience and the desire to work in a fast paced and challenging deskside support environment.
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution.