HRM is working with a world leading food company, who requires an IT Support Engineer to support with day to day IT issues. The successful candidate will support the services and administrative functions of the IT department and respond to and resolve technical support requests from users in an efficient and effective manner.
This position is an initial 6 month contract with a view to extension to 12 months. This will be an initial part-time position with flexibility on working hours (Monday - Friday 9-2 or Monday - Wednesday 9-5).
The Role and key Responsibilities:
- Log and manage support call queue, gather and log all relevant information and assign tickets
- Respond to all support requests in a prompt, professional and courteous manner
- Provide support to office based working end users, in person, by email or by phone.
- Resolve issues through a process of analytical troubleshooting in line with supporting methodology (procedure, checklist) and using appropriate systems tools, research and desk side visits.
- Connect Pcs to network and user to network services (e.g. printers and email)
- One to two years working within an IT Support Function
- Strong communicator and strong work ethic
- Strong knowledge of supporting and administering Office 365 and Azure AD.
- A positive and customer focused outlook is critical
- Experience in computing environment with knowledge of upgrades, troubleshooting, testing and maintenance of network and pc computing
- Experience in Supporting Windows environment