An established global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, are currently searching for an experienced CSV engineer to join their global CSV team. There is a culture of sustained growth and project development within this company, as they plan to invest millions into their greenfield, state-of-the-art facility in Leinster.
As a Lab CSV Enginner, you will have the opportunity to oversee key validation documenation for highly specialised and cutting-edge equipment being used throughout a critical phase in drug development- this will be a highly dynamic role, exposed to different departments within the organisation, and collaborating with key QC and Automation team members.
This position is a 12-month fixed term contract, which is likely to be extended as a result of a large volume of industry-critical project deliverables forecasted for the next 5 years.
This role is suitable for an individual looking to make a significant progression in their career to a well-known biopharmaceutical company who have demonstrated success on a global level and will rapidly set themselves as leaders within their specialisation.
- Drafting of test cases for QC laboratory computerized system
- Responsible for establishing and revising of VP for QC laboratory computerized system.
- Lead risk assessment before test execution, such risk assessment includes but not limited to ERES assessment, system functional risk assessment.
- Review vendor validation documents
Suitable candidate will have:
- Degree in Science, preferably majoring in pharmaceutical engineering, computer science, automation, software engineering and related subjects
- Minimum 3 years validation experience in Pharmaceutical industry and/or QC labs
- Basic knowledge of Biochemistry/Analytical Chemistry (Optional)
- Basic knowledge of IT network and domain contail
- Highly competetive hourly rate
- Working with well-known global leader
- Long term 12-month contract, with strong probability of extension
For more information, email in strictest confidence Rachel Duggan at or call on 0894937334 for the latest market opportunities and information.