One of the world's leading international law firms are seeking to hire a talented Learning & Development Manager to join their Dublin office to lead and manage the L&D function.
Reporting into the HR Director, this key role is responsible for designing and delivering learning initiatives to employees across the business. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading the firm's learning and development strategy and managing the learning and development needs of all employees
- Working alongside the HR Director to foster and deliver career development/progression programmes
- Developing, designing and delivering efficiently and engaging learning solutions for all employee needs
- Deploying training learning programmes to ensure all trainees receive best in class support and development
- Ensuring that all costs are tracked and analysed to ensure cost effectiveness
- In conjunction with the firm's IT trainer, you will develop the firm's induction and IT programme
- Planning, drafting and managing key L&D communications
To be considered for this position, you will have 5 years of relevant training and L&D experience, ideally in a professional services environment. You will be qualified in HR, Business or a Technical discipline and ideally you will have a training qualification.
You are a self-starter with a high sense of accountability, have excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.