Our client, a large-scale Pharmaceutical organisation with a clear proven growth strategy, seek to hire a talented Learning & Development Manager. Continuous investment in employee development combined with cutting edge product offering continues to position this organisation as a number one employer in the Irish market.
The Learning & Development Manager will form an integral part of the site's operations team and work in close collaboration with the HR team. Within this group, the L&D team has responsibility for delivering and embedding innovative and relevant learning solutions that help create a high performing and market leading pharmaceutical site. The site is focussed on continuous improvement of all work processes.
The key accountabilities/responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Lead a team of L&D professionals, responsible for supporting, collaborating and designing learning interventions and managing activities in relation to all things L&D.
- Managing the day to day L&D operations to ensure an effective and leading-edge learning service for all employees across various business divisions within the group.
- Managing the development and revising all L&D demand planning for specific business units enabling you to manage the overall approach to ensure consistency of delivery and continuous improvements of all work processes for the site.
- Leading the development and execution of the L&D plan to several business units which includes learning solutions mapped to the organisations strategic business initiatives, audience group, budget and projected development and delivery timeframes.
- Managing and tracking the service levels of the L&D team, ensuring that the service is meeting required standards and creating action plans for any deviations from the agreed training, learning and development plans
- Leading and reviewing the effectiveness of L&D interventions and proposed approach to business insight analysis.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders in defining and deploying learning solutions to ensure all initiatives are aligned to the people strategy, meeting the business requirements and are sustainable.
To be considered for this Learning& Development Manager opportunity you must:
- Clearly demonstrate strong prior experience within learning and development gained within a medium to large scale employer. Pharmaceutical / Bio Medical / Medical Devices industry sector knowledge highly desirable.
- Have a proven track record of delivering learning programs within fast-paced, commercial and at times complex organisations structures. Pharmaceutical / Bio Medical / Medical Devices industry sector knowledge highly desirable.
- Prior L&D team management essential.
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Possess the intellectual curiosity to deliver innovation and thought leadership within the learning field.
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of learning and management development practices.
- Possess excellent relationship management, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Work collaboratively with people across all elements of a large-scale business and greater HR Operating model
- Be agile, flexible and adaptable; ability to work to tight deadlines on varying agendas simultaneously.
To learn more, apply online or call Trish Horan on +353 1 632 1839 for a confidential discussion.