One of Ireland's most established regulatory bodies who put people and animals at the core of what they do, are seeking an experienced Learning and Development Specialist to join a dynamic HR department.
Supporting the provision of learning and development activities across all parts of the organisation and reporting into the Learning and Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving organisational effectiveness through supporting and building workforce capabilities.
- Facilitating training needs analysis throughout the business in order to identify learning priorities.
- Managing and delivering of identified strategic objectives outlined in the business' strategic plan.
- Managing the annual organisational learning and development plans.
- Designing and delivering core organisational in-house training programmes and utilising a range of media.
- Formulating and developing plans, procedures, and programmes to meet specific learning needs across the business.
- Leading projects within the learning and development section and representing a specialised filed in larger project teams.
- Providing input into the coordination and management of engagement and change initiatives across the business.
- Participating and implementing the performance development programme within the section.
To be considered for this position, you must have a recognised third level qualification in Learning and Development/HR with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar L&D role. You will have experience in delivering blended learning solutions and have a background in eLearning design and development.
You are passionate, engaging and have excellent analytical skills and experience in identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas and implementing solutions.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.