My client is a leading innovative Biopharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin. They are seeking an experienced LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) Project Lead to support LIMS design, configuration, and project rollout to support manufacturing for a new stem cell production plant.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for the right candidate to lead the deployment of a LIMS solution to support manufacturing in the new Biotechnology plant, both giving of their experience but also growing and developing their project & technical skillset in collaboration with the onsite team and Vendor consultants.
The Role - Cell Therapy LIMS Project Lead
This is an "embedded" project lead role reporting to the overall IS/IT Project/Programme Manager.
Oversight of LIMS configuration including:
- Hands-on LIMS configuration, action assignment, coaching, action tracking with other team members.
- Project schedule tracking and updates.
- Soliciting business requirements from the relevant Quality Department.
- Proactive interaction with broader delivery team members (e.g. IT, CSV, Compliance, Labware Vendor, Technology Transfer).
- Contribution to test protocols and test execution.
- LIMS specification documentation authoring and reviews and regular proactive reporting to the Project/Program Manager.
- A minimum of 7 years Labware LIMS project delivery experience.
- Labware LIMS V7 system design and configuration experience for biopharmaceutical laboratories focusing on LIMS standard (not customised) functionality.
- Strong experience in integrating laboratory equipment.
- A strong background in Microbiology laboratory methods and Environmental Monitoring.
- Experience in sterile manufacturing environments.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.