A leading international pharmaceutical company are looking for a Global LMS Administrator to join their organisation on an interim basis.
This role is a 9-month contract and includes the following responsibilities:
- Coach and communicate with internal stakeholders with the aim of effective system administration requests in mind.
- Carry out scheduled administrative tasks relating to system and employee needs.
- A solution-orientated mindset when dealing with internal customers and training partners whilst troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- A support focus when it comes to LMS continuous improvement.
- Effectively escalate system related issues as appropriate. Follow through to resolution.
- Look after the life cycle of learner assignment modifications.
- Create, publish and delegate training courses and material.
- Aid with Global Learning KPI reporting by providing the relevant data.
- Audit support queries as required.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ year's experience with systems administration, with training systems knowledge being a bonus.
The candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver business goals effectively and swiftly.
To learn more, apply online or contact Jess Barry on 0870579050 for a confidential discussion.