A global R&D-driven biopharmaceutical company who are committed to improving lives through life-changing treatments for patients, operating across 80 countries worldwide, are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer.
This exciting contract role will be based onsite and has the responsibility to support in engineering and safety excellence while supporting the Engineering Team in ensuring that facilities, equipment are maintained to meet the required standards.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Day-to-day demand and preventative maintenance and problem-solving of plant and manufacturing equipment to achieve product quality and production schedule goals.
- Liaising with Internal/External Engineering Personnel and contract maintenance providers in maintaining troubleshooting.
- Provide a Facilities and Manufacturing Engineering service to the plant, in order to maximize the availability of Plant and Manufacturing Equipment.
- Be a system matter expert (SME) for cGMP and non-cGMP systems if required.
- Implement CI projects on systems and ensure they are operating at optimum.
- Participates & Contributes to the site Energy Management Program, ISO 50001:2018
- Maintain close collaboration with Manufacturing when identifying and implementing improvement opportunities.
- Participate in some capital projects through all the phases of project lifecycle.
- Responsible for initiation and completion of deviations, CAPAs, and change controls.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Maintenance Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Degree (L8) qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Energy Systems Engineering
- Ideally 5 + years' experience operating in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Cleanroom and Facilities validation experience including annual requalification of cleanroom
- Strong technical knowledge of equipment and manufacturing in API/drug substance/small molecule environment
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company.
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.