Our client, a leading manufacturer of medical devices serving the global marketplace based in Connaught are seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician. This role will report directly to the Maintenance and Facilities Supervisor. You will be providing process support over a range of manufacturing processes.
Duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician will include:
- Troubleshooting of process issues, equipment faults
- Equipment set up, calibration and changeovers
- Project and process support
- Implementation of process improvements
- Injection mould changes
- Confirm the requirements of the quality and environmental management system
- Shift work may be required
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- Mechatronic qualification, electrician, fitter, or toolmaker
- Previous experience of working in a dynamic Cleanroom manufacturing environment
For more information on this opportunity, talk to Laura Gallagher in confidence, email or call her direct line 091782113.