Our client, a dynamic and expanding global organisation combines technical, creative and commercial expertise to design innovative packaging solutions of the highest quality to their clients. This company has been in operation for over 20 years and continue to supply leading retailers worldwide with diverse and revolutionary products. The business has managed to diversify their production capabilites time and time again and this has had a hugely positive impact on their growth.
Our client in Donegal is looking to hire a knowledgeable Manufacturing Technician with an electrical or mechanical background to join a team of 7. You will report into the Maintenance Manager, hit the ground running and become a key member of the Maintenance team. You will be predominantly working to maintain all process equipment in a safe and efficient manner, provide assessment, diagnosis and resolution of faults on all equipment and participate in preventative and routine maintenance in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain a safe working environment, ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements and procedures are adhered to, including the correct use of specified PPE.
- Work in a prompt and efficient manner to assess, diagnose, and resolve any fault which detracts from equipment performance in the areas of Quality or Throughput.
- Ensure that Planned Maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with specific procedures, and seek opportunities for improvement.
- Keep Managers and Supervisors informed of issues arising, and where conflicting priorities occur, discuss openly the options and implications of any given set of circumstances.
- Assist and lead as necessary the installation or movement of production related equipment, including the provision of services required.
- Address, highlight and report any aspect of business which causes concern or may inhibit or prevent the achievement of Area, Department or Site objectives.
To become the successful candidate for the Maintenance Technician role, you will have:
- 1-2 years industry experience in a similar role
- Qualification in Electrical or Mechanical maintenance or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Health & Safety requirements and routine maintenance procedures
- Previous experience in a production environment advantageous
To learn more, apply online or contact Caroline Geraghty at HRM directly on +353 91 782114 for a confidential chat.
Salary: On Application