My client, a hugely successful well established international commercial property development company are seeking a Management/Cost Accountant to join their organisation. This role will support a major construction project by providing the business by assessing and qualifying spend on this project.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this role will focus on providing solid financial and analytical support to the organisation specifically for one major project. You will be responsible for providing costing and budget analysis for the project.
- Prepare & Maintain accurate standard costs including labour
- Analyse, and update information where necessary, changes to product costs and service costs to determine effects on budget.
- Measure and compare monthly and quarterly analysis to agreed targets including provision of variances on balance sheet and P/L analysis for management reporting
- Provide financial support, insight and analysis on a key strategic project
- Challenge performance vs forecast/budget, identifying reconciliation items, risks and opportunities within business
- Produce financial reports for presentation to client
- Strong numeracy and financial analytical skills
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain financials to non-finance colleagues across the business
- Advance skills in Microsoft packages, specifically excel including pivot tables
Salary: up to €60,000
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on +3531 6321881 for a confidential discussion.