Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to developing innovative solutions for customers and patients. They operate globally with sites in over 30 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 40 product lines. They are currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer.
This exciting contract role is to support the implementation of a project across the site within manufacturing. The engineer will be responsible for coordinating the activities of the various functions to manage the transition from old brand to new brand across the various geographies.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the daily manufacturing operations and support creation of manufacturing documentation.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
- Work cross functionally across wider teams to coordinate project deliverables and work activities.
- Act as engineering project lead on process improvement/validation activities and ability to identify process improvement /cost saving opportunities.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Manufacturing Engineering role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Technical)
- 3+ years' relevant experience
- Experience within the Medical Device industry
- Experience managing projects within engineering
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry
- Potential for a long term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.