Our client is a leading FMCG organisation exporting to over 130 markets globally. Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Operations Manager to join their team based in Cork on a 2-year FTC.
The Manufacturing Operations Manager will be responsible for a large manufacturing team ensuring all operational functions run efficiently throughout this extremely fast paced environment.
- Stock control such as storage input/output and cross functional communication is key with such areas as warehousing and transport
- Manage and ensure all budgetary targets are reached
- Ensure all health and safety standards are met along with the welfare of all employees within the operations function
- Responsible for the development and schedule of ongoing training plans
The ideal Manufacturing Operations Manager will have a minimum of 5 years' experience managing large teams in a production/operations environment. You will also have:
- 3rd Level degree
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- In-depth understanding of the importance of Regulations from Food Quality through Safety and Environment
- Experience of a Seveso site essential
- Highly analytical and strong problem-solving ability
- Experience in a highly regulated environment
The successful Manufacturing Operations Manager will receive a competitive base salary along with a strong benefits package which include:
- Significant Profit Share
- Subsidised Canteen
To discover more contact Gary Meade in HRM on +353 21 4511195 for a confidential discussion.