This global medical device organisation are one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of healthcare products. The organisation generated over €1 billion in revenue last year and are at the forefront of innovation and technology. At their site in Waterford, they currently employ 1,400 individuals, and they are continuing to invest in the development of the site. As such they require a Microbiologist to join their team.
As a Microbiologist, you are instrumental in maintaining control systems for the QC Laboratory, analysis and sampling as required, facilitating studies, validations, improvement/proactive strategies & cleaning programs.
In addition, you will be responsible for;
- Bioburden sampling & testing of in-process samples: Microbiological
- Water analysis & sampling: Microbiological & Chemical
- Media preparation and control
- Completion of Non-conformances & Laboratory investigations
- Completion of studies & validations
- Identification analysis of isolates
- Cleaning of laboratory/equipment, and waste management
- Maintaining Laboratory supplies
- Generating Protocols & Reports and completion of associated supporting documentation
- Assist in developing appropriate actions in response to results generated
- Involvement in Quality Change Requests.
- Lead test method validation, ensuring all required timelines are met
- Quality oversight of cleaning validation
You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role in a regulated pharmaceutical or medical device environment. A third level qualification, ideally in engineering or science is required.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on +353 21 4511190 for a confidential discussion.