An exciting opportunity has just arisen within a Global Medical Device and Software Innovation Organisation. Our client is seeking a talented multilingual HR Specialist (German & English) to join their dynamic team of over 7,000 people globally.
The People Shared Services Specialist will provide operational support to ensure the organisation operates efficiently in attracting, hiring and retaining top talent whilst is also capable of working independently to provide key support for many core People processes, such as onboarding, employee life-cycle management, and off-boarding. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Facilitating the Immigration processes with assignees, People Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Business Leaders, and with the Immigration Counsel.
- Building and extracting system systems reports as needed, assisting with system administration and improvements, and data integrity.
- Partnering with the Global Mobility team to provide an exceptional experience to assignees as they relocate across various countries.
- Providing excellent support for new employee on-boarding experience, including preparing new hire shipments, verifying compliance of new hire documents, and updating SharePoint site.
- Reviewing, responding and actioning team member inquiries across the team member People Platform.
- Providing support to key People initiatives and core People processes where needed.
- Completing updates and enhancements to People SharePoint site as directed by People Shared Service Lead Specialist.
To be successful in this role, you must be a native German speaker with a working knowledge of German Employment Law. You will have a bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years HR experience. Immigration and relocation experience would be strongly preferred.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, you have an innovative mindset and can adapt quickly to changing priorities.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.