OHS Advisor - Dublin
This opportunity is with a global organisation based out of Dublin. The OHS Advisor will be working closely with the Occupational Health and Safety Team to make sure all processes are aligned with industry best practices.
- Supporting the implementation of Occupational Health and Safety plans and procedures to ensure compliance with all regulations.
- Communicating and supporting new OHS plans policies and procedures.
- Working closely with the OHS team in reviewing feedback plans.
- Ensuring all processes conducted are aligned with OHS standards and regulations.
- Regularly promoting occupational health and safety programs and awareness and collaborating with managers.
- 3- 5 years' experience working in an OHS position
- Third Level Qualification in Occupational Health and Safety or similar
- Experience working within a regulated environment would be a plus
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Full clean driving licence
To learn more, apply online or contact Katie Sullivan on +353 87 6311131 or please submit an updated CV.