This leading consultancy firm are working closely with a high-profile business on several projects across a range of industries. The OHS Advisor role would support the implementation of Occupational Health and Safety plans, policies and procedures in their respective area/region to ensure compliance with all applicable requirements and regulations. A number of positions have become available as a result of new projects in process and the team are looking to expand.
- Supporting the implementation of Occupational Health and Safety plans and procedures to ensure compliance with all regulations.
- Communicating and supporting new OHS plans policies and procedures.
- Working closely with the OHS team in reviewing feedback plans.
- Ensuring all processes conducted are aligned with OHS standards and regulations.
- Regularly promoting occupational health and safety programs and awareness and collaborating with managers.
- 3- 5 years' experience working in an OHS position.
- Third level qualification in Occupational Health and Safety or similar.
- Experience working within a regulated environment would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
- Full clean driving licence.
To learn more, apply online or contact Avishek Singh on +353 87 3792637 or please submit an updated CV.