This leading consultancy firm are working closely with a high-profile business on several projects across a range of industries. The OHS Lead role would support the implementation of Occupational Health and Safety plans, policies and procedures in their respective area/region to ensure compliance with all applicable requirements and regulations. Also ensuring and supporting compliance with company, national and european level health, safety, quality and environmental standards for the company.
- Develop Health and safety policies, instructions and procedures for implementation by asset operations which are aligned to the requirements of the safety management system and ensure continuous improvement of the system.
- Lead the development of the annual risk based national OHS audit and inspection strategy, and implement the national audit and inspection plan within the given region covering company's operational activities and responsibilities.
- Manage the regional implementation of all HS strategies, programmes etc.
- Responsible for undertaking regular PSCS/PSDP audit inspections during both capital delivery projects and operational activities.
- Responsible for reporting on the compliance of PSCS/PSDP requirements, identifying corrective actions and issuing them to the relevant stakeholders.
- Minimum of 7 years of management experience, ideally in the Utility/Construction industry or in a senior HSQE role.
- Formal safety and environmental qualification (e.g. FETAC/IOSH H&S certificate, diploma, BSc).
- Detailed knowledge of OHS legislation and ability to interpret and translate such information into business policy and procedures.
- Proven ability to successfully implement and execute programmes and drive high performance.
- Full clean driving licence.
To learn more, apply online or contact Avishek Singh on +353 87 3792637 or please submit an updated CV.