Onsite Support Analyst - 6-month contract - Dublin
This opportunity is with a multinational organisation who are seeking an experienced IT Support Analyst to join their team in providing exceptional customer support skills. The Support Analyst will be the main point of contact for all IT queries onsite.
- Supporting staff across the Dublin site (technical and non-technical)
- Resolving any IT queries
- Setting up equipment for new joiners and managing leavers
- Managing meeting room equipment, VC units, televisions and spider phones
- Taking part in ad-hoc tasks
- You will have good technical hands-on support experience with the ability to provide user supports in person and remotely.
- Experience across the Microsoft Suite including Windows 10, Microsoft 265, Teams, Groups.
- Experience with Web-ex, IOS Mobile Devices.
- HP Hardware/Lenovo hardware.
- Basic LAN/WAN support.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
- You will be degree qualified within a technical discipline.
To learn more, apply online or contact Katie Sullivan on +353 876311131 or please submit an updated CV.