Our client is one of the fastest growing nutraceutical companies in the world. Exporting to over 60 countries they need a dynamic and highly organised Operations Administrator to join their facility in Cork on a 6-month contract basis.
- You will be responsible for generating purchase orders and the creating/closing of work orders.
- Liaising with cross functional quality team regarding amendments to labels and bills of material.
- You will manage the receipting process as well as the stocktaking and reporting of raw materials and labels.
- You must input batch details for certificates of analysis.
- You will have phone and administrative duties as required by the General Manager.
- You will be highly organised and have strong experience in a similar role.
- You must have the ability to work within a dynamic workplace and take on critical responsibilities for the day to day operations of the company.
For more information apply online or contact Cian Breheny on 01 6321866 to arrange a confidential discussion.