A large multi-national Bio-Pharmaceutical organisation based here in Leinster are looking to hire a Systems Technical Project Manager into their function on a contracting basis. The right candidate will play a key role in the project management of the deployment of manufacturing systems for ongoing operational projects with the facility. See below further details on the role:
- Support multiple key projects for new innovative biotechnological products manufactured onsite for global use.
- Cover areas of system implementations, solutions templates, integration models and system procedures.
Technical Skills Required:
- PAS-X MES and Master Data configuration.
- Labware LIMS V6-7 Methods, Environmental monitoring, equipment integration.
- Integration between MES and SAP for master data.
- Understanding of the system functionalities and business requirements for the site.
- A basic understanding of IT Infrastructure.
Industry Skills Required:
- 10+ years project management/leadership experience within the pharmaceutical industry sector.
- Experience in working in GxP environments and practices around same.
- Experience in working cross functionally and with senior technical leadership such as senior figures in Automation, Engineering, IT and Technical Operations.
- Very strong level of interpersonal skills are required.
Apply now or for more information contact Chris Browne directly at 01 6321886 for a confidential discussion.