My client, an Aviation services organisation based in Shannon are seeking a Part Qualified Accountant to join their organisation on a maternity leave contract (7 months).
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be part of a large finance team made up of qualified accountants and accounts assistants. As part of this team, you will support the finance department where needed.
Your role will give you the opportunity to gain experience and develop your career further.
To be considered, you will be working towards your professional qualification (ACA/ACCA).
- Record revenue in line with GAAP and revenue recognition policy
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Performing month end processes in line with set deadlines
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and file VAT returns
- Participate in the annual budget and forecast preparation
To be considered, you will have the following:
- Strong numerical skills and be proficient in MS office packages - in particular excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational, analytical and time management skills
- Part Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant with approx. 3 years relevant experience
Salary: Up to €35,000
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.