My client, a multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer and supplier, based in Dublin South are seeking a payroll executive to join their organisation on a 1 year fixed term contract.
Working closely with the third party payroll providers to ensure payment of over 450 employees in Ireland and the UK.
- Liaise with three third party payroll providers to ensure the smooth and correct payment of approximately 450 employees in Ireland and the UK.
- Administer third party deductions (health, travel pass, bike to work etc).
- Administer and calculate pension contributions.
- Deal with any queries from employees regarding payroll/pension/health etc.
- Ensure the ROS system is up to date.
- Provide GL information to finance.
- Weekly management reports.
- Support HR department in relation to starters, leavers, amendments etc.
To be considered:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role or from a payroll bureau.
- Certified Payroll Technician (IPASS) or have a Diploma in Payroll Management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong MS Office skills (i.e. Excel, Word).
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve problems using a team-based approach.
Salary: up to €45,000; Term: 12 months
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.