My client, one of Europe's leading third level University's currently seek an experienced Payroll Project Manager to support a transformation project across all of the University's faculties.
The payroll transformation project manager will support the team in delivering change across the recruit to pay cycle for the University. The ideal candidate will have excellent Irish payroll experience and be IPASS qualified and will have had previous experience with system implementations/upgrades and process improvement, preferably from public sector or the charity/NFP sector.
- Lead system implementations and upgrades within the payroll function, ensuring projects are delivered to set objectives, and in line with the change framework.
- Review of the recruit to pay cycle, including documentation and mapping of 'as is' work processes, financial reporting delivery as well as providing recommendations for improvement.
- Support the payroll team's continuous development of payroll capability.
- Work closely with the payroll manager to ensure implementations are coordinated with the payroll teams.
- Work collaboratively to implement approved change initiatives.
- Engage with the external vendors.
To be considered, candidates must hold degree level education (NFQ level 7) and the IPASS qualification along with a number of years' experience within Irish payroll.
Experience in a public sector payroll setting with both Irish and international payroll experience, along with project experience would be highly desirable.
Day rate contract up to €400/annual salary up to €70,000 depending on experience.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.