Payroll Specialist – EMEA
Our client, one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies are currently recruiting for an EMEA payroll specialist. This organisation is rapidly growing. They currently employ 20,000 people worldwide. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most exciting and innovative companies on the market.
This European payroll specialist position is part of the EMEA Payroll team. You will be responsible for coordinating all payroll information for your region.
- Processing high-volume monthly payroll and responsible for the full end to end payroll cycle.
- Handling customer queries regarding payroll related issues.
- Preparation and execution of taxation and social security payments and filings in line with local regulatory requirements.
- Manage and support processing of payrolls to ensure payments/reports are produced accurately and on time.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Ideally hold a payroll qualification.
- Preferably 2 years + payroll experience.
- Experience dealing with an EMEA payroll.
- Experience working in shared services/ multinational environment.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
Salary: up to €50,000 + Benefits
To discuss in more detail, apply on line or call Clair Schindler at HRM on +353 1 6321881.
Salary: €45000 - €50000
Location: Dublin City Centre