Our client, a renowned US multinational biopharmaceutical company, are seeking an EMEA Payroll Specialist to join their team on a 6-month fixed term contract.
The EMEA Payroll Specialist will be responsible for the day to day processing assigned payrolls (International EMEA & APAC) using the in-house system. You will also be responsible for completing banking requirements for salary and tax payments and month end reconciliations.
Working as part of a team, you will also take responsibility for:
- Ensuring payrolls are processed accurately, timely and in accordance with country local requirements.
- Ensuring all equity transactions are captured and processed within the pay periods.
- Completing month end payroll activities, preparing journals, accruals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensuring monthly and yearly tax payments and compliance requirements are met.
- Ensuring sufficient controls are in place and implemented to capture changes month on month and any differences are reconciled and explained.
- Scheduling, facilitating and participating in payroll related meetings and presentations.
- Providing timely and accurate reporting to internal and external agencies.
- Preparing employee and payroll tax payments.
- Creating and maintaining control documentation, process flows and procedures.
- Working with other HR functions to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information.
- Working with external providers regarding specific payroll treatment for employees e.g. expatriate, international assignments & equity.
- Working with internal and external audit to ensure the integrity of the payroll information.
- Ensuring a consistent focus and involvement in driving efficiencies and process improvements.
To be considered, you will:
- Be IPASS qualified.
- Have minimum 1 years' experience in a multinational environment as an EMEA Payroll specialist.
Salary: Up to €55,000 pro-rata on a contract basis.
To discover more about this role, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.