Our client is a global animal healthcare company who manufacture, distribute and sell a range of products, from antibiotics to tablets for household pets through to livestock. As one of the market leaders in animal healthcare, they have experienced significant growth as a result of continued success and acquisitions. Due to this success, they are looking for a Plant Equipment Engineer to join the manufacturing engineering team at their API facility, initially on a 6 month contract basis with the view of further work.
As a Plant Equipment Engineer, you will assist with activities associated with the API site's core plant equipment. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development of the site strategy for plant equipment risk assessments
- Ensuring that plant equipment is maintained in accordance with legislative requirements
- Updating and maintaining relevant site Engineering Standards & Procedures
- Liaising with third party industry specialists to perform risk assessments and implement outcomes
- Scoping, developing and leading new projects related to plant equipment improvements based on risk assessment recommendations
You will be degree qualified and be technically adept with operational excellence tools. You will also have:
- 3 years plus experience in GMP manufacturing environment
- Understanding of GMP and the Quality standards required in the API Manufacturing sector
- Experience of the Operation and Maintenance of Utility systems within a regulated environment
- Experience of Machinery Directive legislation & implementation within an ATEX environment would be a distinct advantage
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 632 1840 for a confidential discussion.