We're working with a Top 10 multinational pharmaceutical client on a number of exciting Process CQV Engineer contract positions. These roles have come about due to investment and upcoming expansion at their existing API manufacturing plant in Cork. These roles will be minimum 12 month daily/hourly rate contracts, with attractive rates on offer.
Specially, we are looking for Process CQV Engineers with a particular focus on any of the below:
- API Batch Systems
- Fume Hoods, Downflow Booths, Reactor Vessels and Heating/Cooling Skids
- API Continuous Processing Systems
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure construction scope of works and timelines is agreed for their systems to support Green tag system turnover.
- Familiarise themselves with their assigned systems such that they can assume ownership of all activities on their systems upon system transition from Construction at Green Tag.
- Sign permits, as system owner, for all activities on their assigned systems during the CQV phase (incl. pre-commissioning).
- Ensure pre-commissioning scope of works and timelines is agreed for their systems (e.g., loop check and calibration (E&I technicians), Automation engineers, M&P fitters).
- Generate all verification documentation for their assigned systems, including RAMS (Risk Assessments / Method Statements) for the verification activities.
- Ensure that all materials (e.g., spares, consumables) and resources required to undertake commissioning & verification activities are available.
- Approve SAT protocols for vendor skids within assigned systems.
- Ensure vendors RAMS (Risk Assessments / Method Statements) are approved for works to proceed.
- Execute the Verification documentation set for all assigned systems, in compliance with the schedule.
- Attend Daily Whiteboard meetings (run by the Area CQV lead) and report status / progress, issues, escalations etc.
- Provide routine updates on progress per system to facilitate project reporting, to the Project CQV Lead.
You should have skills and experience in the following to be considered for these opportunities:
- Minimum of 8 years relevant Process experience in engineering and commissioning activities within large scale capital projects.
- Small Molecule API experience will be a distinct advantage
- Relevant experienced in leading teams in a high pace project environment.
- Experience in use of Automation systems such as Delta V
- Experience with managing complex projects and interfacing with existing operating facilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines with good organizational and planning skills.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and leadership skills with a track record of working closely with a cross functional team.
- Problem solver with a focus on achievement for overall project success.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 632 1885 or for a confidential discussion.