Our client is a leading company specialising in the design and manufacture of medical devices based in Galway, are currently seeking an experienced Process Development Engineer.
This exciting contract role is to lead the development of new manufacturing technologies in the device development product design and manufacturing business.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Lead process development on development projects, working as part of the project team.
- Development and installation of new manufacturing and process technologies to support product development and product transfers.
- Apply new technologies and methodologies to optimise process design & performance.
- Understand the principles of Lean manufacturing, problem-solving, DOE.
- Complete process validation for new processes and products including IQ, OQ, PQ & PPQ.
- Development of manufacturing processes from prototyping to full-scale production.
- Design/source equipment and tooling required to meet both the capability & capacity requirements.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Process Development Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Degree qualified in engineering, science, or a technical equivalent.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience within the medical device industry in process development.
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global manufacturing company.
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.