Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a Process Development Engineer II.
This exciting long-term contract role where the successful candidate will actively participate in all areas of product transfers including the following: Design, Technology development & advancement, Automation, Vendor management, Cell operating System (COS) & Project management. The position is intended to be a long-term interim position.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Support all activities related to equipment development and validation to meet internal and regulatory (CE) requirements.
- Use Design, Reliability & Manufacturability methodology (DRM), 3-D drawing/printing and Augmented reality to develop best in class technologies for the manufacture of our medical device product ranges.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, execute and deliver on program deliverables.
- Utilise skillsets in six sigma tools, project management and technology development to solve technical problems.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Associate Quality Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in electronic, mechanical or biomedical engineering or relevant technical discipline.
- 3+ years' experience within the Medical Device sector.
- Knowledge of medical device processes with a good understanding of product and process design.
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company.
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long term opportunity within the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.