Our client is a global healthcare solutions company operating in approximately 160 countries and are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. Since their beginning, 60 years ago, their mission has remained the same: to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life for people around the world. The mission is the ethical framework and inspirational goal guiding their day-to-day work. To meet the needs of patients and healthcare professionals around the globe, this organisation operate from more than 370 locations in approximately 160 countries with substantial operations here in Ireland. Due to recent expansions at their Irish operations, a new position for a Process Development Engineer (Molding) has arisen at their Connacht facility.
* You will contribute to and partner with PDP functions to define, execute and deliver on NPD requirements.
* You will play a lead role in innovation and be responsible for leading development & optimization of new Molding manufacturing concepts and technologies.
* You will provide solutions to complex technical problems associated with molding processes and equipment using problem solving techniques and methodologies.
* You will lead Process Development, Process Characterization and Process Qualification to support new product introduction from a molding perspective.
* Experienced in mold design with the ability to identify and address any key issues or challenges with the design prior to manufacturing the mold.
* Experienced in identifying key process inputs to ensure that key outputs are achieved during validation activities.
* Ability to run & troubleshoot molding machines.
* Experience with Equipment introduction and validation and associated documentation.
* Experience in statistical analysis - Minitab.
* Knowledge of MSA's - execution and documentation.
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Anna Carey on + 353 21 4511193 for a confidential discussion.