A leading global biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility located in North Leinster are seeking a Process Engineer to support the activities of the Manufacturing Technology Team, as well as support NPI and Technology Transfers into site.
This initial, exciting 12-month contract role will be based in North Leinster and will assist with site start up and project related activities including equipment verification and validation, supporting the CQV execution team and coordinate the delivery of a robust process and reliable equipment.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Ensure equipment is designed and tested to meet the requirements of the process, to ensure that the equipment continues to run as intended, that it is appropriately validated and maintained in that validated state.
- Participate in and/or lead facility fit assessments for new product introductions.
- Implement equipment CAPA's and performance improvements.
- Provide equipment technical support and troubleshooting.
- Support the implementation of Global Requirement Program tools and techniques within the Operation Unit.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Process Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate include:
- Degree (L8) qualified in engineering, science, or a technical equivalent.
- 2-3+ years relevant experience in a large scale biopharma/pharma facility.
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global biopharma solutions company.
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.