Our client is a large multinational organisation operating in the renewable energy space. They business are seeking an experience Project Manager to join their procurement division as a Procurement Manager.
Reporting directly into the Head of Procurement, you will be responsible for the development of procurement strategy for projects in the EMEA and APAC region. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing requests for proposals and other bid proposals for projects supporting all contractor pre qualifications, tendering, negotiating and administration.
- Cost estimating, budget preparation and reporting for management reports working closely with all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Coordinating and preparing construction schedules ensuring the scope and standards for each project are captured while liaising directly with external parties in relation to procurement activities.
- Assisting with the development of the procurement cost database working on project acquisitions in new markets.
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Business, Energy or a related discipline.
- 7+ years' experience in a Project Management within the wind or solar energy industry.
- An excellent problem solver with a proven track record in delivering large scale projects.
- A strong communicator who is capable of managing and building relationships both internally and externally.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills with MS Project and SharePoint being advantageous.
- Excellent base salary
To learn more apply online or contact to arrange a confidential discussion.