Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a Product Engineer.
The successful candidate of this exciting contract role will directly be involved in trouble shooting supplier related challenges, addressing existing issues, supporting continuity of supply, and providing cost down project support where needed. They will liaise with our extensive network of suppliers to execute on quality improvements, cost savings, while managing and implementing Supplier driven changes.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Provide technical assistance to suppliers/other resources performing qualification/validation testing. Ensure the resolution of all issues raised during testing/qualification.
- Deliver and/or manage projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- Responsible for controlling supplier changes as they progress through the evaluation and approval process.
- Work with the supplier and sub-tier suppliers, as required, to lead and drive systematic approaches and ensure stability related to medical device quality.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Product Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in Engineering/Science or a related discipline
- 3+ years' experience within the Medical Device sector
- Experience with knowledge in Lean Principles.
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry
- Potential for a long term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.