Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for an experienced Program Manager to oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as a liaison between project management, the project team, and line management.
This exciting long-term contract role where the successful candidate.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Manage global operations projects involving global, cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of network optimization projects.
- Review the status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Monitor the project from initiation through delivery.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring progress, interventions and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
In order to be considered for this exciting Program Manager role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Bachelor's degree required - Engineering/Science, or relevant technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience.
- Experience in global manufacturing transfers and process qualification (IQ, OQ, PQ).
- Leadership and Project Management skills (capacity analysis, resource planning, meeting management).
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company.
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.