Our client is one of Irelands largest producers and distributors in Ireland's Agricultural sector. At their various sites, they manufacture and distribute products to almost 100 countries worldwide.
They are seeking a Project Accountant who will have responsibility for financial projects, that are aligned with company objectives. You will maintain effective systems allowing, accurate and timely, tracking of projects performance.
The role will be based in the Cavan area.
- Work with project managers to monitor and record spends for projects
- Maintain financial information in relation to grant claims and ensure company compliance with policies
- Communicate with senior management on current project status
- Oversee cashflow from a site perspective, evaluate performance and forecast future cashflow
- Understand the structure of funding and bank covenants with a view to making recommendations that reduce factory working capital requirement
- Assist with making business decisions by providing senior managers with financial analysis
- Work on any ad-hoc projects as required
- Perform other accounting duties if needed
- Fully qualified accountant or working towards an accountancy qualification
- Experience working as an accountant in a manufacturing environment
- Worked cross functionally with internal stake holders
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages, especially Microsoft Excel
- A strong ability to take ownership and a good attention to detail
- Super interpersonal skills, great communicator, good ability to multitask and meet deadlines
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shannen Courtney on +3531 632 1878 for a confidential discussion.